Carr Lodge Academy - Maternity Cover Teaching Assistant
The Directors of Exceed Learning Partnership are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start 6 th September 2022 and carry out a full range of duties at Carr Lodge Academy.
Hill Top Academy - Governor
Exceed Learning Partnership Trust is seeking to recruit new members to join the local governing bodies of Hill Top Academy.
Governing Bodies are made up of volunteers from the Community, Parents, Staff, Partnership Governors and Local Authority Governors. Individuals may come to us through a variety of routes and with a range of different backgrounds, skills and experiences and work together for the benefit of the academy, becoming the link between the academy and the community that it serves. If you are interested in joining one of our Governing Body teams we would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- A commitment to improving education for all pupils
- A commitment to the academy’s vision and ethos
- An interest in the performance of the academy
- A desire to contribute to and represent the community
- An open and enquiring mind
- The ability to look at issues objectively
- The confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- A willingness to listen and make informed judgments
- The ability to work well with others
- Time to spare
- A child or children currently attending that academy (essential for elected Parent Governors, although Community and Partnership Governors may also have children at the academies)